Letter from Samy Vellu to Bill Gates of Microsoft

Subject: Problems with my new computer.



Dear Mr. Bill Gates,



I bought a new computer for my home and I found some problems with the computer, which I want to bring to your notice.



1. There is a button ‘start‘ but there is no ‘stop‘ button. I request you to check this.



2. I find there is ‘Run‘ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘run’ and he ran up to Bt Selambau! So, I request you to change that to ‘Sit‘, so that I can click that by sitting.



3. One doubt is whether any ‘Re-Scooter‘ is available in the system? I find only ‘Re-Cycle‘, but I own a scooter at my home.



4. There is ‘Find‘ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.



5. My son Vell Paari learnt ‘Microsoft Word‘ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence,’ so when will you provide that?



6. I always wonder why you have kept the ‘Enter‘ button without keeping the exit button?



7. It is surprising that windows say ‘My Pictures‘ but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo inside that.



8. There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE‘ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME‘ since I use the PC at home only.



9. You provided ‘My Recent Documents.’ When you will provide ‘My Past Documents?’



10. You provided ‘My Network Places‘. For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places.’ I do not want to let my wife Indrani, know where I go after my office hours.





Regards, Samy Vellu (MIC President and father of the mouse, Vell Paari)



Sorry Bill Gates, one more last question!



Sir, how is it that your name is GATES but you are selling WINDOWS!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Perspiration is controlled by the sympathetic nervous system whose nerve bers are activated by the heart regulatory center in the hypothalamic region of the brain which stimulates sweating.Antibiotics are usually advised if you have had a urinary tract infection or an episode of acute prostatitis within the previous year. [url=http://acheterpropeciafrance.com/#mgmlzrk]medecine propecia[/url] Although popular for decades it was later replaced by nitrous oxide.Handfootandmouth disease is another common viral illness in children.
Anonymous said…
visit my page for better www.duniasukanku.tk
Anonymous said…
http://www.duniasukanku.tk/

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Movie] Once Upon a Time in High School (2004) DVDRip HardSub

G.B.H.(2012) DVDRip 300Mb Mkv

Kelantan Cuti 20 Mei Sempena Piala FA