Witness Court



In a court that is to try a murder case. An attorney is questioning a key witness.
Attorney: Did you know this? (while showing images of murder victims)
Witness: Identify master.

Lawyer: Can you tell us?
Witness: That picture, sir.
Lawyer: No, I mean the people in this picture.
Witness: Oh, that's a picture of a woman, sir.
Lawyer: (start tension) All I want to know her name is bukannyer male to female!
Witness: His name Saodah Sameon bte, sir.
Lawyer: When was the last time you saw it? (put the picture on his desk)
Witness: New wince was the master.
Lawyer: Hahhh!!? How did you last see them wince?
Witness: The reason was the master show me the picture.
Lawyer: It is not, I mean before I show the picture.
Witness: You never master. I've never seen the picture before.
Attorney: I'm not talking about pictures nieee!!! I'm talking about the victims!!! (while menghentamkan pen on the picture)
Witness: Oh! The last time I saw was when the victim was stabbed, sir.
Attorney: Could you please show who stabbed who is in this court. Are the men who were in the dock? (while stroking his chest as too wide-open)
Witness: Not. (hand is then shown on the lawyer)
Lawyer: Hahhh!!! Why do you show me!!?
Witness: New wince just now I saw you stab the picture with master pen.
Lawyer: ARGHHHHH!!! WHAT DO YOU MEREPEK NI THEM!!! I'M NOT TALK ARTICLE ONE PICTURE!!! ME TALK TO ME KILL SECTION ONE VICTIM LAHHHHH!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[K-Movie] Once Upon a Time in High School (2004) DVDRip HardSub

G.B.H.(2012) DVDRip 300Mb Mkv

Kelantan Cuti 20 Mei Sempena Piala FA